We will be hosting a peaceful counter demonstration against the anti-2SLGBTQIA+ protest and to show our solidarity with 2SLGBTQIA+ youth at Prince George City Hall (1100 Patricia Blvd) on Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 4:00 pm. We will be gathering at the steps of City Hall to listen to speakers, connect with community resources, and build community together. Bring your loved ones, family, and friends.
Wear your pride! Folks are invited to wear warm and bright clothes. We welcome supportive signs, banner, and posters. Selfies, live streams, and sharing the posts below will help to spread awareness of this event – please use the following tag #NoSpaceForHate.
Keep an eye on this event page as new information will be shared here!
Safety tips for attendees:
* arrive in a group, leave in a group
* do not directly engage with anti-2SLGBTQ+ protesters
* wear facial covering if you don’t want identifiable photos taken
* bring water bottle, cell phone, and snacks but leave valuables at home
* don’t bring anything that can be assumed to be a weapon
* if you have accessibility needs, please let us know