Community
Switch To
Business

Downtown Prince George Markets

Downtown Prince George is your place to find top-quality farm fresh fruit and vegetables, meat, fish, bread and artisan products from our local producers. Every Saturday from 8:30am to 2:00pm you can support local at all 3 Downtown Markets.

Prince George Farmers' Market

3rd Avenue & Quebec Street

Prince George’s year-round community cornerstone.

Since moving into their very own indoor space, the year-round Prince George Farmers’ Market has become a weekly event not to be missed by locals or weekend visitors.

Bright and spacious, indoors and outdoors, dozens of vendors bring their harvest to town every Saturday morning. As local musicians play, and children etch their masterpieces in sidewalk chalk, the market comes alive with an abundance of fresh produce, meat, eggs and cheese – as well as freshly-baked goods, bannock, preserves, and pickles. A true cornerstone of the community, entire mornings are often spent sampling kombucha, ice cream, coffee, wines, beers, and spirits among friends.

We respectfully acknowledge that the land we gather on is the Unceded Traditional Territory of the Lheidli t’enneh Nation (pronounced Klet-lee Ten-eh)

Open all year round indoors every Saturday 8:30am-2:00pm with more local vendors to choose from outdoors from May to October.

How do I become a vendor/sell my things at the PG Farmers Market? 

Wilson Square Community Market

3rd Avenue & George Street 

A labour of love keeps the spirit of Wilson Square alive.

Early Saturday morning at the corner of 3rd and George street, is a lively time thanks to the Wilson Square Community Farmers’ Market. From the start of May through to mid October, local food producers fill out the lot as musicians pluck their instruments, and visitors start their weekends with a round of breakfast sandwiches and hot coffee.

Traditional farm fresh meat and produce is available alongside wild-foraged seasonal fiddleheads and morels, rounded out by selection of local arts and baked treats. A volunteer-run non-profit, it’s clear this market is truly a labour of love.

We respectfully acknowledge our market is situated on the unceded traditional territory of the Lheidli T’enneh First Nation, part of the Dakelh (Carrier) peoples’ territory.

Wilson Square Community Market is open Saturdays, May 6 – Oct 14, 2023, 8:30am -2:00pm.

How do I become a vendor/sell my things at the Wilson Square Community Market? 

Q3 Community Market

1299 3rd Avenue 

Come down and check out an array of items sold from an array of vendors. We are located kitty corner to the PG Farmers Market.

Q3 Community Market is open Saturdays 8:30am-2:00pm.Â