Join today. Members of BIABC receive:
- Province-wide (and beyond) networking with peer members
- Promotion of your BIA on the BIABC website
- Copies of the BIABC e-newsletter
- International Downtown Association (IDA) Canada basic membership and advocacy on federal issues vital to BIAs
- Advocacy on provincial issues vital to BIAs and your members
- Access to local and international-calibre speakers at the annual BIABC + IDA Pacific Northwest Regional Conference
- Access to templates, tools and best practices for starting and managing a business improvement association
- Access to the BIABC Benefits Program for both your employees and the employees of your members. Options for the Program include Group Health and Dental plans, Critical Illness Insurance, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and Group RRSP. Plans available for single employees and up. Revenue sharing available for BIAs based on the usage by your members.
- Ongoing information about upcoming events of interest, issues, and activities
- Access to past Best in the West Awards winning entries you can learn/crib from
- Reduced rates for BIABC conference registration, other events, and Best in the West Award submissions
- Savings of 25% or more off premiums with HUB International Insurance’s “Platinum Pro BIABC Group Insurance” program. To find out how you can generate insurance savings for your BIA, contact Debbie Cosman of HUB International at 250.753.2481 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A members’ reduced rate of $49.99/month (regular rate is $199.99) with Techweavers on the Professional Package “self-managed” or “content-managed” fully responsive web service solutions. These are finished responsive websites that can be updated by you without code, tools or any HTML knowledge. All development costs, training and ongoing support is included.
For more information, contact Lori Baxter at 1.888.865.6580.